RIVERx/Ice Rescue Board
The new generation in small, swift water rescue and recreational flotation devices, the RIVERx board features improves function, durability and affordability over other existing products used today.
RIVERx RESCUE BOARD *(Not to be trailered or attached to a Jet Ski, Wave Runner, or other personal watercraft)
- SIMPLE TO USE
- LOW MAINTENANCE WITH LONG SERVICE LIFE
- SMALL STORAGE SPACE REQUIRED
- AFFORDABLE AND COMPETITIVELY PRICED
The new generation in small, ice rescue/swift water flotation devices. The
RIVERx board’s features simplify, improve function, increase durability and affordability over other existing products used today. The durable molded plastic hull is the most practical and durable option for rescue professionals and requires the least amount of maintenance and repair over products made from inflatable materials or fiberglass composite construction.
- Ice Rescues
- River flotation and personal protection from debris-
- River Rescue
- Ferry Angles/Tensioned Diagonals, Tyrolian Traverses
- Swift Water Rescue
- Dimensions: 55" x 24" x 6" (140cm x 61 cm x 15cm ) at thickest point,
- Weight : 18lbs (8.2kg) and ( 22 lbs (10kg) with ice rails mounted)
- Approximate Buoyancy: 120 lbs (54kg) without ice rails mounted and 117lbs (53kg) with ice rails mounted
- Materials: Rotomolded Superlinear Polyethylene - Hollow Core with vent/drain plug
- Color: Yellow with Red or Black Hand Grips
- Deck Pad: Black 3/8" thick comfortable pvc with texture for traction.
- dished deck with forearm/ elbow wells
- sturdy flexible handgrips for multiple persons or for body positioning
- through holes for rope use in performing ferry angles and ice rescues and securing ice picks
- Additionally, the board length provides extra flotation and torso to mid-thigh rock and debris
protection, not available in traditional bodyboards.
- Not featured in any other swift water/ice rescue board (hydrospeed or sledge) on the market, are the deep channels and reverse chines. These are important features, which enable the rider to direct and carve turns in the current while swim kicking, Without them, the rider has more difficulty maneuvering the board where he/she wants it to go, towards eddies in the current or river banks, and a great deal of side skipping is experienced.
- The RIVERx is a very secure platform to ride on, even while wearing a bulky pfd.
- This is an advancement in technology, simplicity, function and cost over existing products such as the Carlson Board, Inflatable River Boards, and MARSARS Ice Rescue boards. It is superior to the Chinese-made inflatable knock-offs which stole this design in the process.